NY Kids Club Director of Marketing
The NY Kids Club Director of Marketing reports directly to the CEO and serves as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT). The Director of Marketing, in collaboration with the SLT, is responsible for the overall sales and marketing results of the organization. The Director of Marketing is additionally responsible for building and leading a department that is both brand driven and lead generation focused.
Core responsibilities fall into three categories:
Business Development & Sales:
- Develop annual sales and marketing strategic business plans and budgets to drive revenue and increase market share across all NY Kids Club locations (current and future).
- Assess market potential and identify new business expansion opportunities and synergies.
- Develop and implement sales cycle process and methodology based on market research and competitor analysis.
- Propose projects that will increase market share or create new categories of applications.
- Support business models, and program naming and organization.
- Lead internal marketing team members, setting goals and ensuring follow-through.
- Work collaboratively with SLT to develop an even more robust pipeline of ideas to help identify potential partners and relationships.
Marketing, Branding, Messaging and Creative:
- Develop branding and marketing plans that reach target and new market segments quickly and effectively, and optimize positioning of the company in the market.
- Provide creative direction for the entire line of NY Kids Club services and programs.
- Lead creative sessions for new project/program kick-offs.
- Develop and execute a winning, replicable marketing plan and go-to-market strategy for new and existing program/product lines.
- Serve as an NY Kids Club liaison to all external marketing, PR, communications and/or research solutions team(s).
- Lead internal marketing teams in execution of initiatives. Empower teams while maintaining strategic oversight.
- Oversee, create and collaborate with internal and external teams on social media, digital content and web branding.
Analytics, Research & Reporting:
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results and adjust strategies/processes as necessary.
- Collect and analyze market research, customer research, and competitive analysis.
- Leverage customer insights to identify business opportunities and program strategies.
- Constantly monitor the competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities, issues, and risks in order to recommend tactical strategies.
- Provide a detailed monthly report metrics report covering marketing activities, results, and ROI.
Compensation: Commensurate upon experience.
Benefits: Five paid Sick Days off per year, Fifteen paid days off per year and seven paid holidays based on NYKC closures. Eligible for company benefits package including health insurance, 401K, TransitCheck